Dear Catherine,
no problem about the photo. I usually use dropbox. If you have a mail I can invite you to my folder and you can see the images. I'm sorry, but I had no idea about finding your old familiy's house in Milan. I fear too many years passed.
kind regards
Sergio Sbalchiero
Search found 2 matches
- 24 Nov 2013, 16:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanna, Milano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6897
- 23 Nov 2013, 22:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanna, Milano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6897
Re: Sanna, Milano
Dear Catherine,
my name is Sergio Sbalchiero and I live in Italy, near Venice. I am an historical researcher and I conduct research on the Great War. I know where Rodolfo Salvatore Sanna died and where he was buried. He died for disease in 1918, 22 october in the field hospital 197 in Conscio, a ...
my name is Sergio Sbalchiero and I live in Italy, near Venice. I am an historical researcher and I conduct research on the Great War. I know where Rodolfo Salvatore Sanna died and where he was buried. He died for disease in 1918, 22 october in the field hospital 197 in Conscio, a ...