The records for Naso (and all of Province Sicilia) are online at: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Messina/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Naso/
They are free to view. You must sign up but it is free. They are written in cursive and are in Italian. You can learn ...
Search found 3 matches
- 04 Jan 2015, 17:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15773
- 15 Oct 2014, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ricciardello in Messina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3598
Re: Ricciardello in Messina
Update from last post:
I have been researching the Ricciardello’s in and near Brolo, Province Messina, Sicily. There seems to be at least two old Ricciardello families there going back to the late 1700’s but I haven't been able to connect them.
Our name was Americanized to Ricciardo at Ellis ...
I have been researching the Ricciardello’s in and near Brolo, Province Messina, Sicily. There seems to be at least two old Ricciardello families there going back to the late 1700’s but I haven't been able to connect them.
Our name was Americanized to Ricciardo at Ellis ...
- 28 Nov 2013, 04:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ricciardello in Messina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3598
Re: Ricciardello in Messina
Cono Ricciardello is my grandfather. Pete1979Val - Contact me for some updated info on this search. Cono Ricciardello came to America in 1902 from Brolo (Piraino part of town). Can someone direct me to a place in town I could take an advertisement out? Also looking for contact at local parish.