Yes, my Great Grandfather was Bruno Aglira. And my Great Grandmother was Genoeffa Anastasi. Here are their documents of their passages to the US. Thank you for any help you can offer!!!
Bruno
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/passRecord.asp?MID=02132746530877955872&LNM=AGLIRA&PLNM=AGLIRA&last_kind ...
Search found 3 matches
- 23 Dec 2013, 23:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Calvano or Calvaniso?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1550
- 18 Dec 2013, 18:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Calvano or Calvaniso?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1550
Calvano or Calvaniso?
I am searching for any information on where Calvano or Calvaniso may have been. My ancestors came to the US in 1893 and 1897. One listed their last residence as Calvano and the other listed it as Calvaniso. I cannot, however, find information on where this could be. My search has showed that they ...
- 04 Dec 2013, 22:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Hip Manifest :: 1903
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3167
Re: Hip Manifest :: 1903
Hi Ron,
I believe I came across a great google map that you put together listing some of the Aglira family who came over in the late 1800s early 1900s. I am looking into ancestry as well. My great grandfather was Bruno Aglira (who came to the US in 1893). His brother Luigi followed a few years ...
I believe I came across a great google map that you put together listing some of the Aglira family who came over in the late 1800s early 1900s. I am looking into ancestry as well. My great grandfather was Bruno Aglira (who came to the US in 1893). His brother Luigi followed a few years ...