Search found 2 matches

by themechams
10 Mar 2015, 19:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MERLINO, Filetto Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 920

Re: MERLINO, Filetto Italy

I have done extensive research of my family from the little town of Filetto. Filetto is very small town in the Abruzzo region of Italy. It is over 500 miles from Sicily. What I have found in searching is there were about 60 family names in Filetto in the 1800s. If you can get to an LDS family ...
by themechams
10 Mar 2015, 19:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Galante surname
Replies: 3
Views: 3280

Re: Galante surname

My second great grandmother was Angela Custode Galante. She was born in1820 on April 24. She married Antonio Alessandro DellaValle on December 9,1839. Her father was Francesco Antonio Galante. He was born in 1786. her mother Conzia Vitacolonna was born in 1783. Siblings I have been able to locate ...