Search found 2 matches

by zerkergirl
05 Jan 2014, 22:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: State of the Family Document
Replies: 7
Views: 3017

Re: State of the Family Document

Egidio Laraia and Rachele Ambrosio Were her parents names-However Amrosio may have been Ambruso-I took the name off of her death certificate. Thanks Dawn Marie. I will look for your group on FB. Do you know Maria Sophia Amalia Laraia's parents names? I have record of all Laraia families in Accettura ...
by zerkergirl
30 Dec 2013, 04:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: State of the Family Document
Replies: 7
Views: 3017

Re: State of the Family Document

My Name is Dawn-Marie Setaro and my Great-Grandmother was Maria Sophia Amalia Laraia-from Accetura. She had a brother Egidio and Rocco-they all came to the US. I wanted you to know I have posted postcards on Facebook from Egidio Laraia from Italy and from US. If you wish to see them they are on ...