Hi!
I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. And I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Jan 2014, 11:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NEED HELP STARTING SEARCH
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2798
- 03 Jan 2014, 11:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NEED HELP STARTING SEARCH
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2798
Re: NEED HELP STARTING SEARCH
I am understanding correctly, to obtain my Italian passport I need to determine if my grandfather because a naturalized US citizen prior to my dad being born. Is this correct?
If so, how and where do I find this information? Seems I need to access naturalization records but I'm having difficulty ...
If so, how and where do I find this information? Seems I need to access naturalization records but I'm having difficulty ...