Search found 2 matches
- 12 Jan 2014, 17:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Ciotti in Roccagorga
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15338
Re: Searching for Ciotti in Roccagorga
I did, Joe--when I realized how old your original post on this page was, I wasn't sure you would see my note on here or were still active here, so I googled and found you on Facebook, where I I sent you a note explaining all this. I then realized it would have gone into your "other" file as we weren ...
- 12 Jan 2014, 02:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Ciotti in Roccagorga
- Replies: 21
- Views: 15338
Re: Searching for Ciotti in Roccagorga
I just stumbled across your post via google and I think we're related. I'm researching our family tree. My great grandfather, Onorato Corsi, also came from Roccagorga and on his 1905 Ellis Island record it says he was going to stay with his brother-in-law Antonio Ciotti on Mulberry Street. My maiden ...