Hi! Suanj,
Thank you for posting a reply so quickly. How do you get this info so fast? The info you have given me is of great help & opens up other areas for me.
Vittoria could be an older brother to my Thomaso. Where in family search did you find this? I have not been able to locate this in my ...
Search found 2 matches
- 16 Jan 2014, 13:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Libonati & Lospinoso
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17098
- 16 Jan 2014, 13:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Libonati & Lospinoso
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17098
Re: Libonati & Lospinoso
Hi Pemar - I'm definitely related to you :-) My Grandmother, on my Father's side, is also Mary Magdalein Libonati who left India with her Husband and three young children. My father was her second born (born 1919). I have no other information for the Libonati side of the family - it would be great ...