hello , yes my mistake it is Savoia i forget the "a"
thx
Search found 4 matches
- 26 Mar 2003, 16:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Savoi Royal family history
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12213
- 25 Mar 2003, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Savoi Royal family history
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12213
:P
to my knowledge Savoi is the correct spelling. I believe that is how the royal family "Savoi" spells it as well.
"Savoi" is imprinted on the family crypt from 2 generations of Savoi's .
I thing Savoy is French version of the spelling. Since the letter "y" is not used in the italian dictionary. I ...
to my knowledge Savoi is the correct spelling. I believe that is how the royal family "Savoi" spells it as well.
"Savoi" is imprinted on the family crypt from 2 generations of Savoi's .
I thing Savoy is French version of the spelling. Since the letter "y" is not used in the italian dictionary. I ...
- 25 Mar 2003, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Savoi Royal family history
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12213
Thank you. Yes I knew for years of this it just happen that my dad pasted away 1 year ago today and seeing all the current news on the rai italian channel about the Savoi family returning back to Italy from them fleeing Italy during WWII.
thank you if I have any problems in researching I will let ...
thank you if I have any problems in researching I will let ...
- 25 Mar 2003, 16:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Savoi Royal family history
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12213
Seeking Savoi Royal family history
:lol:
Hello,
I was born in the US, New York, both my parents came from italy in the early 60's and my father told me that my grandmother, on his side of the family was a SAVOI. As her surname predicts. My father was born in a little town called FORENZA near potenza. Just wanted to know if there is ...
Hello,
I was born in the US, New York, both my parents came from italy in the early 60's and my father told me that my grandmother, on his side of the family was a SAVOI. As her surname predicts. My father was born in a little town called FORENZA near potenza. Just wanted to know if there is ...