I did find some more information that may help.
My great-grandfather was Guiseppe Nicandro, although I believe people knew him as Frank. He came to America from Calabria, Italy with his mother. His step-father was Pasquale Bevacqua from Punxatawney.
My grandmother's maiden name is Grace Nicandro ...
Search found 3 matches
- 20 Jan 2014, 19:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe "D Ignoto" Nicandro
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2413
- 20 Jan 2014, 06:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe "D Ignoto" Nicandro
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2413
Re: Giuseppe "D Ignoto" Nicandro
I know very little about my grandmother's family, but a few things I do know leave me to believe I can be of some help.
My grandmother's maiden name is Nicandro. She was born in Johnstown, PA. In several stories she has told I remember hearing the name Bevacqua and in particular Pasquale. I believe ...
My grandmother's maiden name is Nicandro. She was born in Johnstown, PA. In several stories she has told I remember hearing the name Bevacqua and in particular Pasquale. I believe ...
- 19 Jan 2014, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe "D Ignoto" Nicandro
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2413
Re: Giuseppe "D Ignoto" Nicandro
I don't know how much this will help but my Grandmother's maiden name is Nicandro and she is from Johntsown, PA.
I don't have much information to give. Most of the information on my grandmother's family was never shared with me. She was born Grace Nicandro and has brothers named Joseph and Robert ...
I don't have much information to give. Most of the information on my grandmother's family was never shared with me. She was born Grace Nicandro and has brothers named Joseph and Robert ...