Thank you for the answers!
But I live in Belgium and I cannot go in Italy. Would have there - he(it) a means to have it by internet or by mail via the sites which you give this above or by another means? Still thank you and merry christmas
Search found 7 matches
- 25 Dec 2006, 14:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virgone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6790
- 24 Dec 2006, 16:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virgone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6790
Re: Virgone
virgone giuseppe is born to sommatio and married in belgium
sorry
sorry
- 24 Dec 2006, 16:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virgone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6790
Re: Virgone
Escuses for my English but it is translated by French!! Because I speak only about French
virgone barbaro ------drago maria
(?) sommatino
I
vigone leonardo calogero----di maria calogera(married 30/05/1901)
(born 27/09/1868) sommatino
I
virgone diego---------collura maria(married 22/06 ...
virgone barbaro ------drago maria
(?) sommatino
I
vigone leonardo calogero----di maria calogera(married 30/05/1901)
(born 27/09/1868) sommatino
I
virgone diego---------collura maria(married 22/06 ...
- 24 Dec 2006, 15:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virgone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6790
Re: Virgone
Hello Ricardo ,I have no date of birth, no date of marriage of his relatives(parents). I know that his father name virgone Barbaro and his mother name Drago Calogera and I know that he it is married on 30/05/1901 with Di Maria calogera and that he had a son which is born Virgone Diego has sommatino ...
- 24 Dec 2006, 03:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virgone
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6790
Virgone
Hello I would like to make my genealogique tree and I arrived to has Virgone Leonardo Calogero been born in sommatino on September 27th, 1868, I have his(her,its) birth certificate, his(her) relatives(parents) are Virgone Barbaro and Drago calogera if you can help me to go back up(to raise) farther ...
- 27 Mar 2003, 21:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virgone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5473
Virgone
merci ,alors je voudrais savoir s'il y a moyen d'avoir le reste de mes ancetres sachant que mon grand pere c'est Virgone Diego et il est né le23/10/1905 a sommatino et que son pere Virgone Leonardo calogero est né le 27/09/1868 a sommatino et enfin que les parents de Leonardo calogero sont Virgone ...
- 27 Mar 2003, 06:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virgone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5473
Virgone
je rcherche toute informations sur la famille Virgone quelqu'en soit l'origine merci d'avance 