Thank you for understanding. Have been having weekly one-on-one brain testing sessions since I wrote. Am exhausted.
Read what I could on your link. My brain goes blank after so many words. Thank you for sending.
I do need help. I just tried to find birth for Rosalia. My vision is blurred due to MVA ...
Search found 78 matches
- 23 Jun 2015, 23:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please locate/translate records for ZUMMO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2641
- 17 Jun 2015, 10:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please locate/translate records for ZUMMO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2641
Re: Please locate/translate records for ZUMMO
Hi Tessa,
Thanks very much. Had no idea data was online. Also thought you'd all prefer as much info as possible to start, rather than your looking for children. Sorry, I was mistaken.
I cannot process. I go for electrode brain testing in July. Will let person who has been gathering family ...
Thanks very much. Had no idea data was online. Also thought you'd all prefer as much info as possible to start, rather than your looking for children. Sorry, I was mistaken.
I cannot process. I go for electrode brain testing in July. Will let person who has been gathering family ...
- 16 Jun 2015, 20:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please locate/translate records for ZUMMO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2641
Please locate/translate records for ZUMMO
Hi All
Have some names and dates of ancestors but no access to birth records or films. Kindly locate, and if you are able, please translate SMB birth, marriage, death, etc. records for:
Giuseppe Zummo born 1800
His wife, Giovanna born 1799
I have one of their children's names: Antonino born 1830 ...
Have some names and dates of ancestors but no access to birth records or films. Kindly locate, and if you are able, please translate SMB birth, marriage, death, etc. records for:
Giuseppe Zummo born 1800
His wife, Giovanna born 1799
I have one of their children's names: Antonino born 1830 ...
- 06 Jun 2015, 19:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Steve Morse Site
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2384
- 05 Jun 2015, 00:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lanzarone Death record sought, please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2854
Re: Lanzarone Death record sought, please
Hey, maybe that 80 yr. old is a clue to the rest of the ancestry....hmmmm
Thanks so much for checking all Lanzarone surname listings. I believe you read my mind!
Many thanks, Tessa!
Thanks so much for checking all Lanzarone surname listings. I believe you read my mind!
Many thanks, Tessa!
- 04 Jun 2015, 22:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Steve Morse Site
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2384
Re: Steve Morse Site
Per NY Brooklyn Rootsweb email excerpt:
Stephen P. Morse
Jun 2 at 9:16 PM
To
Stephen P Morse
To all who have written to me:
A malicious individual has lied under oath and filed a false DMCA
complaint to my hosting provider claiming that she holds the copyright
to a picture that appears on ...
Stephen P. Morse
Jun 2 at 9:16 PM
To
Stephen P Morse
To all who have written to me:
A malicious individual has lied under oath and filed a false DMCA
complaint to my hosting provider claiming that she holds the copyright
to a picture that appears on ...
- 04 Jun 2015, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lanzarone Death record sought, please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2854
Re: Lanzarone Death record sought, please
Thanks, Tessa. Appreciate your clarity.
Have some fun!
Thanks so much to all facilitators. You help soooo many people!
BlissIs
Have some fun!
Thanks so much to all facilitators. You help soooo many people!
BlissIs
- 04 Jun 2015, 20:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lanzarone Death record sought, please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2854
Re: Lanzarone Death record sought, please
Great sleuthing, Tessa and Hi Carubia! Thanks to both.
I cannot translate. May I have exact date of death for Maria #2, and was there a cause listed, perhaps?
Funny, Maria #3, born in USA is first Lanzarone female without a birthdate alteration of year.
Is Maria #1's lack of death record unusual ...
I cannot translate. May I have exact date of death for Maria #2, and was there a cause listed, perhaps?
Funny, Maria #3, born in USA is first Lanzarone female without a birthdate alteration of year.
Is Maria #1's lack of death record unusual ...
- 03 Jun 2015, 22:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lanzarone Death record sought, please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2854
Lanzarone Death record sought, please
Hi All,
Baldasarre and Grazzia Lanzarone may have had two daughters with same given name.
I am having an issue with Mary Lanzarone who married Frank Consoli. In hand, Italian birth record state Maria was born Nov. 18, 1893 in SMB.
Her, as Mary, social security birth date is Sept. 13, 1898. All ...
Baldasarre and Grazzia Lanzarone may have had two daughters with same given name.
I am having an issue with Mary Lanzarone who married Frank Consoli. In hand, Italian birth record state Maria was born Nov. 18, 1893 in SMB.
Her, as Mary, social security birth date is Sept. 13, 1898. All ...
- 28 Feb 2015, 20:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9204
Re: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
Thank you very much.
- 27 Feb 2015, 21:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9204
Re: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
Okay, appreciate generosity if you and LDS.
First and foremost, Josephine and Antonino's years of birth were inscribed and will be mailed to me as early as Monday morning.
Memory issues are one of the many impairments from scattered stretched and broken brain fibers so I hadn't recognized ...
First and foremost, Josephine and Antonino's years of birth were inscribed and will be mailed to me as early as Monday morning.
Memory issues are one of the many impairments from scattered stretched and broken brain fibers so I hadn't recognized ...
- 27 Feb 2015, 21:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9204
Re: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
Okay, appreciate generosity if you and LDS.
First and foremost, Josephine and Antonino's years of birth were inscribed and will be mailed to me as early as Monday morning.
Memory issues are one of the many impairments from scattered stretched and broken brain fibers so I hadn't recognized ...
First and foremost, Josephine and Antonino's years of birth were inscribed and will be mailed to me as early as Monday morning.
Memory issues are one of the many impairments from scattered stretched and broken brain fibers so I hadn't recognized ...
- 27 Feb 2015, 09:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9204
Re: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
You're an angel. Thank you.
Maybe we can use PayPal for expense. I'll contact St. John's woman to see if she can tell me if a birth year was located. She can't give me details by phone and may answer a generic query.
Also will provide bro information and possible parents names, in case that would ...
Maybe we can use PayPal for expense. I'll contact St. John's woman to see if she can tell me if a birth year was located. She can't give me details by phone and may answer a generic query.
Also will provide bro information and possible parents names, in case that would ...
- 26 Feb 2015, 21:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9204
Re: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
Hi Carubia,
My oh my, thank you. What a generous offer.
Yes, please, that would be great.
St. John's will mail information next week and could take up to 2 weeks to have in hand. Additionally, they may not have year of birth so this is tenuous at best.
What's your timing, please?
My oh my, thank you. What a generous offer.
Yes, please, that would be great.
St. John's will mail information next week and could take up to 2 weeks to have in hand. Additionally, they may not have year of birth so this is tenuous at best.
What's your timing, please?
- 26 Feb 2015, 04:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 9204
Re: Vito-> William?; Buttafuoco?
Yes, Carubia, been on same journey for a while.
And, forgive me, have brain damage from car crash so even writing is quite an exercise. Good for me. My apologies when I'm not making sense.
I think I'm on the right road now. Phone call to St. John's this afternoon may get me Josephine's year of ...
And, forgive me, have brain damage from car crash so even writing is quite an exercise. Good for me. My apologies when I'm not making sense.
I think I'm on the right road now. Phone call to St. John's this afternoon may get me Josephine's year of ...