I am looking for the names of my great grandfathers siblings. His name was Angelo Santarossa (1864-1950). His parents names were
Francesco Santarossa (b. abt 1873) and Teresa Tesolin.
Thank you for any help or advice you can give me.
Search found 5 matches
- 07 Dec 2019, 08:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelo Santarossa-siblings
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1203
- 28 Mar 2019, 04:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Children of Rosina Santarossa & Valentino Battiston
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1610
Children of Rosina Santarossa & Valentino Battiston
I am hoping someone can help me verify the correct names of the children between
Valentino Battiston & Rosina Santarossa. I have two different family sources saying different things. Rosina Santarossa was born about 1898. Died about 1934. Rosina was from the Fiume Veneto region.
Thank you for any ...
Valentino Battiston & Rosina Santarossa. I have two different family sources saying different things. Rosina Santarossa was born about 1898. Died about 1934. Rosina was from the Fiume Veneto region.
Thank you for any ...
- 25 Mar 2014, 21:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Marcuzzi (Pescincanna)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4578
Re: Maria Marcuzzi (Pescincanna)
Hi Laura,
I truly am so grateful for all of your help. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Feeling so happy,
Piccola
I truly am so grateful for all of your help. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Feeling so happy,
Piccola
- 22 Mar 2014, 18:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Marcuzzi (Pescincanna)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4578
Re: Maria Marcuzzi (Pescincanna)
Hi Laura,
Mille grazie!!!!! I am over the moon with excitement in what you discovered about my great grandparents. You made my day.
Thank you so much,
Piccola
Mille grazie!!!!! I am over the moon with excitement in what you discovered about my great grandparents. You made my day.
Thank you so much,
Piccola
- 10 Mar 2014, 19:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Marcuzzi (Pescincanna)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4578
Maria Marcuzzi (Pescincanna)
I am searching for information about my great grandmother, Maria Marcuzzi. She is from Pescincanna, Italy (province of Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia region and the county of Fiume Veneto). Maria was born about 1869. She married Angelo Santarossa. She died on December 21, 1926 in Sesto al Reghena ...