Search found 11 matches
- 04 May 2014, 23:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian records site down?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5717
Re: Italian records site down?
That's good to know! I was worried about not being able to filter through the actual documents!
- 04 May 2014, 22:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian records site down?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5717
Re: Italian records site down?
I just found this site - http://www.antenati-italiani.org/
Could the site have been modified and changed?
Could the site have been modified and changed?
- 11 Apr 2014, 01:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bodio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4359
Re: Bodio
Yes, it was very helpful - thank you!!! None of the names match up with my Bodio family tree. Thank you for your help 
Ciao!!!
Lucia
Ciao!!!
Lucia
- 10 Apr 2014, 02:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bodio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4359
Re: Bodio
Paola,
Well, you might have just answered another question about my family - there was a Ermenegildo (born about 1891) that listed Giuseppe Bodio as his father back in Barzola, Italy. I was wondering if the name of the town was spelled correctly? So this gentleman may not belong on my tree. I do ...
Well, you might have just answered another question about my family - there was a Ermenegildo (born about 1891) that listed Giuseppe Bodio as his father back in Barzola, Italy. I was wondering if the name of the town was spelled correctly? So this gentleman may not belong on my tree. I do ...
- 09 Apr 2014, 01:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bodio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4359
Re: Bodio
Thank you for your help!!!
It looks like it may be time write the commune or further information on Cipriano, Lucia and Generosa. 
- 07 Apr 2014, 00:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bodio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4359
Bodio
Good evening,
I am now trying to locate some information about the Bodio side of my family (from the Ispra area). Cesare Bodio was married to Virginia Pedroni (they were my great grandparents). According to a hand written family tree Cesare's parents were - Giuseppe Bodio and his Generosa (Tedeschi ...
I am now trying to locate some information about the Bodio side of my family (from the Ispra area). Cesare Bodio was married to Virginia Pedroni (they were my great grandparents). According to a hand written family tree Cesare's parents were - Giuseppe Bodio and his Generosa (Tedeschi ...
- 22 Feb 2014, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gallerani Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2954
Re: Gallerani Family
Just to keep you updated :) I received an email back from the Comune di Cento Ufficio di Stato Civile!
Their reply was:
Buongiorno, provvedo in data odierna ad inoltrare la presente mail all'Ufficio di Stato Civile , competente in materia di atti e certificati di matrimonio.
Cordiali saluti.
If ...
Their reply was:
Buongiorno, provvedo in data odierna ad inoltrare la presente mail all'Ufficio di Stato Civile , competente in materia di atti e certificati di matrimonio.
Cordiali saluti.
If ...
- 17 Feb 2014, 20:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gallerani Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2954
Re: Gallerani Family
Thank you! I will give that a try also 
- 17 Feb 2014, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gallerani Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2954
Re: Gallerani Family
Yes that is correct.
- 16 Feb 2014, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gallerani Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2954
Re: Gallerani Family
Thank you very much!!! I don't know how I missed that document 
- 16 Feb 2014, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gallerani Family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2954
Gallerani Family
I researching the Gallerani side of my family tree and have found out that they are from the Emilia-Romagna region. I believe the main areas are Dodici Morelli, Cento and Modena. I know the area had several bad earthquakes and more recently flooding....I am trying to locate information on my great ...