What information would the computer extract of a SS application give me? It is about $9 cheaper than a copy of the original application.
Gerri
Search found 4 matches
- 07 Apr 2003, 22:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Social Security computer extract
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3930
- 07 Apr 2003, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Irolla surname
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5881
Form 81
Well I tried again to get form 81 and I get a message Bad Referrer - Access Denied. What is the snail mail address that I would get this form.
Gerri
Gerri
- 05 Apr 2003, 04:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Irolla surname
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5881
Irolla surname
I could not get on the site to order form 81. Don't know what I did wrong.
I have been in contact with most of those on the Pagineblanche list. Some in person and they are not related. Others just did not answer. Whenever I write to Italy I enclose International Reply Coupons is that what I am to ...
I have been in contact with most of those on the Pagineblanche list. Some in person and they are not related. Others just did not answer. Whenever I write to Italy I enclose International Reply Coupons is that what I am to ...
- 30 Mar 2003, 03:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Irolla surname
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5881
Irolla surname
I have been looking for information about my grandfather, Vincenzo Irolla. He came to USA from Naples a couple of years before his wife and 5 children who came in 1910. I can not find him on the Ellis Island site. The only information I have is from death certificate. He died in New York City in ...