Search found 6 matches
- 08 Sep 2014, 22:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Stanco, Rocco Birth
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4328
Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth
And thanks from me too. I am new to this, I've only really dug around in the Frigento and Sturno records. I'm having lots of fun though, and it's great having backup.
- 08 Sep 2014, 14:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Stanco, Rocco Birth
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4328
Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth
It's quite amazing though how the u and n are formed pretty much exactly the same. Is there any way to tell the difference here besides context?
- 08 Sep 2014, 07:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Stanco, Rocco Birth
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4328
Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth
Thanks!
- 08 Sep 2014, 01:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Stanco, Rocco Birth
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4328
Re: Stanco, Rocco Birth
Can anyone decypher #143? Might be a relative of mine. How's that for coincidence?
- 25 Feb 2014, 17:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Saviano, Caserta?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1738
Re: Saviano, Caserta?
Thanks!
- 25 Feb 2014, 05:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Saviano, Caserta?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1738
Saviano, Caserta?
Ciao,
I've found multiple documents for my Great Grandmother's family that all indicate last residence and birth in Saviano and Nola. That makes enough sense except the province is listed as Caserta ("Saviano, Caserta", "Nola, Caserta"). I see these comunes are really in Napoli province? Was there ...
I've found multiple documents for my Great Grandmother's family that all indicate last residence and birth in Saviano and Nola. That makes enough sense except the province is listed as Caserta ("Saviano, Caserta", "Nola, Caserta"). I see these comunes are really in Napoli province? Was there ...