Guada- My name is Kevin Rende, I'm new to this site and I believe I may be related to you thru your Grt-Grandfather Eugenio Rende.
Were you able to find more info on your Family?
I'd love to connect with you on your research, I believe my Grt-Grt-Grandfather may have been Eugenio's brother ...
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Mar 2014, 08:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage cert. for RENDE, Eugenio & GUAGLIARDI, Angela
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2827
- 05 Mar 2014, 07:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aprigliano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2605
Re: Aprigliano
JackieB -My name is Kevin, I'm new to this site and researching most of the names you've mentioned in your initial post from 10 Feb 2010.
My names of research are: Rende, Cosentino / Cosentini, Ciacco, Vigna, De Vuono, Greco & Abruzzino.
I'd love to connect with you on your research when you have a ...
My names of research are: Rende, Cosentino / Cosentini, Ciacco, Vigna, De Vuono, Greco & Abruzzino.
I'd love to connect with you on your research when you have a ...