Search found 3 matches

by klaraklara
18 Mar 2014, 00:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Meaning of surname Ciaccio
Replies: 2
Views: 2386

Re: Meaning of surname Ciaccio

Thank you very much, I think it was good intuition :) In the meantime I found in "Our Italian surnames" (Google books) that it might be diminutive from Giacomo or Giacopo.
by klaraklara
14 Mar 2014, 10:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Meaning of surname Ciaccio
Replies: 2
Views: 2386

Meaning of surname Ciaccio

Hello, I tried in another place on this forum, but no result - I am interested in meaning of surname Ciaccio. Maybe there is some Italian native speaker, who can tell if it has any specific meaning, or at least what associations it brings? Thank you in advance :)
by klaraklara
06 Mar 2014, 19:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The Surname Ciaccia
Replies: 20
Views: 26322

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Hello, I am interested in meaning of surname Ciaccio - similar to Ciaccia. Maybe there is some Italian native speaker, who can tell if it has any specific meaning, or at least what associations it brings? Thank you in advance :)