Marty,
I can't even explain how much I appreciate your help. I have no idea how I would have found any of this information. Thank you so much. Gena
Search found 7 matches
- 11 Apr 2014, 22:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7191
- 11 Apr 2014, 00:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7191
Re: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
Hello,.. I was able to find this information through another website, however the DOB is 1829, which would be too early for Angela/Angelina Monsu's parents. The middle name matches her dad as well as the last name is very similar. The same for the mom's name. What's the chance do you think that they ...
- 10 Apr 2014, 18:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7191
Re: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
On Familysearch.org I wasn't able to find anyone with the exact name as Angela's parents, but I did find:
Angelo Giuseppe Monsueto
1829-Deceased
L4Q4-DMY
Caterina Pelosi
1829-Deceased
L4Q4-DWZ....................Any chance that these two individuals could actually be them? The names are very ...
Angelo Giuseppe Monsueto
1829-Deceased
L4Q4-DMY
Caterina Pelosi
1829-Deceased
L4Q4-DWZ....................Any chance that these two individuals could actually be them? The names are very ...
- 08 Apr 2014, 23:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7191
Re: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
So looking into Family search website, I was able to pull up Vincenzo Vitale, DOB 1890-Deceased and shows no spouse. His parents are listed as Antonino, DOB 1865-Deceased and Angela Monsu, nothing listed for dates.
I know that searching is kind of a process of elimination, especially if you don't ...
I know that searching is kind of a process of elimination, especially if you don't ...
- 05 Apr 2014, 05:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7191
Re: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
To be honest, I'm not sure. That's the hard part. I know my great grandfather Jim Vitley lived and passed away here in Idaho, but as far as definites on their ports in the U.S., I couldn't say. Some family say they heard it with in New York but again, my aunt says her father Jim didn't really speak ...
- 03 Apr 2014, 21:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7191
Re: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
Thank you guys so much. I will review all of what you replied with and see if I can move forward with it. I think I'm a little more confused as to what is what and who is who, but with a little time I should be able to have a better understanding. Thank you again. Gena
- 30 Mar 2014, 21:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
- Replies: 22
- Views: 7191
Think surname was Vitale, changed to Vitley in America
Hello,
I'm hoping that anyone out there can assist me with my very tiresome, but exciting search for my family on my grandmother's father's side. There isn't really a whole lot of information that any of us have and we have searched quite a bit so any help that you may be able to offer would be ...
I'm hoping that anyone out there can assist me with my very tiresome, but exciting search for my family on my grandmother's father's side. There isn't really a whole lot of information that any of us have and we have searched quite a bit so any help that you may be able to offer would be ...