Search found 7 matches
- 25 Mar 2014, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Pezzuto
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4634
Re: Antonio Pezzuto
Thanks. I've seen the 1930 census. He's not at the same cemetery... I spoke with them last year. His wife died at a young age in 1918, then sometime between then and 1930, he became separated from the children. I find no further records.
- 25 Mar 2014, 02:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Pezzuto
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4634
Re: Antonio Pezzuto
Thanks for the help. However, I'm still having a lot of trouble identifying his death record. It's like he vanished! They were pretty consistent in the spelling of their last name, Pezzuto, on numerous documents.
- 24 Mar 2014, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Pezzuto
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4634
Re: Antonio Pezzuto
Thanks for your responses; I appreciate your time.
From what I know:
* Antonio's date of birth was March 28, 1881 (source: WWI draft card)
* Antonio reported his immigration to USA in 1890 (source: 1920 census)
* Antonio lived in Chicago, IL, with his wife and 7 children
* Antonio was married to ...
From what I know:
* Antonio's date of birth was March 28, 1881 (source: WWI draft card)
* Antonio reported his immigration to USA in 1890 (source: 1920 census)
* Antonio lived in Chicago, IL, with his wife and 7 children
* Antonio was married to ...
- 24 Mar 2014, 05:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Pezzuto
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4634
Antonio Pezzuto
I am looking for any information I can find about my great-grandfather, Antonio Pezzuto. All I know is that he was born in Italy and immigrated to the USA sometime around 1890. He was born in either 1880 or 1881. Details concerning what Italian city he was from would be a great start. I also have no ...
- 24 Mar 2014, 04:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help Reading Italian City Name
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1576
Re: Help Reading Italian City Name
That is also what I thought. Thank you for your time!
- 24 Mar 2014, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Alto / Colombo - Teggiano, Salerno, Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4670
D'Alto / Colombo - Teggiano, Salerno, Italy
Hello, I am attempting to learn more about my great-grandmother's history in Italy. She immigrated to the USA in 1889 when she was 12 years old. Her name at that time was Maria D'Alto, and her mother was Congetta Colombo. Her father was Antonio D'Alto, but I believe he passed away before Maria ...
- 24 Mar 2014, 04:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help Reading Italian City Name
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1576
Help Reading Italian City Name
Hello,
My great-grandmother immigrated to the USA in 1898. She reported that she used to live in the city listed in the image below. I am having trouble reading and identifying this city. What is this city?? Thanks for your help!

My great-grandmother immigrated to the USA in 1898. She reported that she used to live in the city listed in the image below. I am having trouble reading and identifying this city. What is this city?? Thanks for your help!
