Search found 3 matches
- 10 Aug 2014, 17:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my ancestors from vodo di cadore
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4470
Re: Searching for my ancestors from vodo di cadore
My great grandfather was Gregori "Bello", Baldassare (1860-1951) married with Teresa Varettoni (1866-1917). My gg-grandfather was Gregori "Bello" Giovanni married with Teresa Zanetti (1837-1929). I believe that Baldassare had a brother named Giovanni Antonio, who emigratet to America and stay there ...
- 03 Apr 2014, 19:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my ancestors from vodo di cadore
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4470
Re: Searching for my ancestors from vodo di cadore
Hi Laura,
many thanks for your help.
You've found my great grandmother in the death acts.I did not know that the civil records from Belluno are already online. :D :D
Both Baldassare Gregori`s , one married with Bartola and the other with Bartolomea
probably belong to my family. But none of them ...
many thanks for your help.
You've found my great grandmother in the death acts.I did not know that the civil records from Belluno are already online. :D :D
Both Baldassare Gregori`s , one married with Bartola and the other with Bartolomea
probably belong to my family. But none of them ...
- 30 Mar 2014, 16:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my ancestors from vodo di cadore
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4470
Searching for my ancestors from vodo di cadore
Hello, my name is Catarina and I live in Germany .
Unfortunately I do not speak good English. Please excuse.
Father's side, I have Italian ancestors, some of them have emigrated to America (so i am told) some only worked in America and returned to italy. But- I cannot find them in the shipping lists ...
Unfortunately I do not speak good English. Please excuse.
Father's side, I have Italian ancestors, some of them have emigrated to America (so i am told) some only worked in America and returned to italy. But- I cannot find them in the shipping lists ...