Search found 5 matches

by Jminer
01 May 2014, 00:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help with Fariello/ Campanelli/ Colosuonno
Replies: 13
Views: 5082

Re: Help with Fariello/ Campanelli/ Colosuonno

Anyone else having an issue with the Antenait.san web site?
by Jminer
09 Apr 2014, 01:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help with Fariello/ Campanelli/ Colosuonno
Replies: 13
Views: 5082

Re: Help with Fariello/ Campanelli/ Colosuonno

You guys are wonderful!!!! I have tears of pure joy in my eyes. Thanks sooooo very much!!!
by Jminer
08 Apr 2014, 21:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help with Fariello/ Campanelli/ Colosuonno
Replies: 13
Views: 5082

Re: Help with Fariello/ Campanelli/ Colosuonno

OMG!!! Thank you so much. Cried when I read that. It took you 20 mins what is taking me weeks to find. Do you know where I can find anything on Rosa? I guess she would be my great grandmother?
by Jminer
08 Apr 2014, 20:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula
Replies: 24
Views: 15909

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Can you see if you have any records for:
Angela Fariello ( sir Campanelli)
Parents:
Rosa Colosuonno
Gaetano Campanelli
by Jminer
08 Apr 2014, 20:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help with Fariello/ Campanelli/ Colosuonno
Replies: 13
Views: 5082

Help with Fariello/ Campanelli/ Colosuonno

Trying to find my grandmothers side of the family. My grand mother Angela fariello. Married to Giuseppe in Grumo Appula Bari. She was born on may 7th 1907, her parents are Rosa Colosuonno and Gaetano Campanelli. Cannot find anything before that. Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!