Search found 2 matches

by mariatrd
24 Apr 2014, 13:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SURNAME TORE (TORRE)
Replies: 5
Views: 2093

SURNAME TORE (TORRE)

My husbantds grandfather was from Italy. I don't know where? They say around Rome but unsure. He did not tell his family very much of his life. He wrote his name Domnick Tore but the family changed the name to Torre. I would love to find out more about his name to help me search more about who he ...
by mariatrd
24 Apr 2014, 13:15
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Province or small town called Melitta
Replies: 4
Views: 3760

Province or small town called Melitta

My fathers family was from Felitto, Italy. However I have found that my great grand grandparents lived in Castel San Lorenzo, Italy in the 1840's. They had a child born in Miletta, Italy. This is my question. I found Felitto, Caastel San Lorenzo on the map but cannot find Miletta. This child was ...