Thankyou Marty,
I'll try writing to them and see how I go.
Search found 3 matches
- 07 May 2014, 14:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Valmori Federico and Brignano Giuseppina
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1210
- 06 May 2014, 09:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family of Valmori Federico and Brignano Giuseppina
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1210
Family of Valmori Federico and Brignano Giuseppina
I'm looking for my great uncles family .
Valmori Federico (born Vercelli 1888) to Brignano Giuseppina ( born Tortona 1888)
Married in Genova 1916
Moved to Savorna 1948
Between 1916-1948 they lived in San Giusto Canavese and Vercelli.
I'm trying to find names and births etc of any children they may ...
Valmori Federico (born Vercelli 1888) to Brignano Giuseppina ( born Tortona 1888)
Married in Genova 1916
Moved to Savorna 1948
Between 1916-1948 they lived in San Giusto Canavese and Vercelli.
I'm trying to find names and births etc of any children they may ...
- 05 May 2014, 15:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Valmori San giusto Canavese
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1385
Valmori San giusto Canavese
My great uncle Federico Valmori married Giuseppina Brignano in the year 1916 in Genova. Between the years 1916-1935 they lived in and around the area between Genoa and San Giusto Canavese After 1935 they migrated to Vercelli and lived there until 1948 after which they relocated to Savorna . I'm ...