Hello everyone,
Johnnyonthespot - thanks for that! I was getting a bit concerned that my lack of information about my uncle might prevent me from finding out any more about him, so it's good to know that getting the record is still possible. What's your experience on commune responses? If I send ...
Search found 5 matches
- 17 May 2014, 13:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for death record.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3406
- 16 May 2014, 13:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for death record.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3406
Re: Searching for death record.
Thanks for your help!
I have a few more questions:
- So it won't be an issue if I can't prove I have a direct connection with him (with an identity document)?
- From your experience, how long does it usually take to get a response?
- How exact do the dates need to be for the form? I know that my ...
I have a few more questions:
- So it won't be an issue if I can't prove I have a direct connection with him (with an identity document)?
- From your experience, how long does it usually take to get a response?
- How exact do the dates need to be for the form? I know that my ...
- 13 May 2014, 13:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for death record.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3406
Searching for death record.
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for the death record of my uncle, who died in 1955 in Trieste.
Does anyone know how I could obtain it? I thought to contact the state archives in Trieste, but I was under the impression that you can only access records older than 70 years (or something similar to that ...
I'm looking for the death record of my uncle, who died in 1955 in Trieste.
Does anyone know how I could obtain it? I thought to contact the state archives in Trieste, but I was under the impression that you can only access records older than 70 years (or something similar to that ...
- 06 May 2014, 13:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching family from Istria.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2807
Re: Researching family from Istria.
Thanks for the reply - I really appreciate it!
Yes, I've been researching using these records:
- Italy, Pola and Trieste, Catholic Church Records, 1593-1941.
- Italy, Trieste, Trieste, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1924-1939.
- Croatia, Church Books, 1516-1949.
Last week I found some marriage ...
Yes, I've been researching using these records:
- Italy, Pola and Trieste, Catholic Church Records, 1593-1941.
- Italy, Trieste, Trieste, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1924-1939.
- Croatia, Church Books, 1516-1949.
Last week I found some marriage ...
- 06 May 2014, 04:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching family from Istria.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2807
Researching family from Istria.
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows information about researching family from Istria.
My grandparents’ families are from Pirano (Piran) and Pisino (Pazin), and most of them moved to Trieste after WWII. I've tried looking for information in Family Search, but most of the dates don’t match and ...
I was wondering if anyone knows information about researching family from Istria.
My grandparents’ families are from Pirano (Piran) and Pisino (Pazin), and most of them moved to Trieste after WWII. I've tried looking for information in Family Search, but most of the dates don’t match and ...