Search found 3 matches
- 28 May 2014, 16:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help with dual citizenship - USA/Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4422
Re: Help with dual citizenship - USA/Italy
Great thank you guys!
- 28 May 2014, 07:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help with dual citizenship - USA/Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4422
Help with dual citizenship - USA/Italy
I read the parameters on how to "qualify" for Italian dual citizenship, and it stated:
My mothers father must have been an Italian citizen at the time of her birth (in America).
Am I reading this correctly?
Grandfather (Italian citizen) -> Mother (Born while Grandfather is Italian citizen IN ...
My mothers father must have been an Italian citizen at the time of her birth (in America).
Am I reading this correctly?
Grandfather (Italian citizen) -> Mother (Born while Grandfather is Italian citizen IN ...
- 28 May 2014, 07:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mattera of Serrara Fontana / Ischia *Look*
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1516
Mattera of Serrara Fontana / Ischia *Look*
I just registered on this site after seeing threads about the Mattera's of the island of Ischia.
My grandfather came to America from Serrara Fontana (the top of Ischia).
I am making this thread because I will be going back to Ischia in 8 days, and I will be uploading pictures/videos as most as I can ...
My grandfather came to America from Serrara Fontana (the top of Ischia).
I am making this thread because I will be going back to Ischia in 8 days, and I will be uploading pictures/videos as most as I can ...