Search found 2 matches

by walshsierra
05 Jun 2014, 21:43
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Trying to trace village in Italy
Replies: 17
Views: 109111

Re: Trying to trace village in Italy

I also understand that when my grandmother's father Vincenzo Del Polito re-married a Dominica Leonetti. I have information on some of the US relatives on the Del Polito side but the Italy ones from Moriconi and Leonetti.
by walshsierra
05 Jun 2014, 21:41
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Trying to trace village in Italy
Replies: 17
Views: 109111

Re: Trying to trace village in Italy

Hi~

I am from the US and trying to track my grandmother's family. Her mother was Elizabetta Moriconi from Lucca, Italy and her father Vincenzo Del Polito. I was told her mother and sister stayed in Italy. Her sister's name is Pia Palagi. Would you have any information that would be helpful for me ...