Search found 13 matches
- 01 Oct 2014, 02:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pizzeck, Pizzech, Dusich, Paronich and Pula
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1457
Pizzeck, Pizzech, Dusich, Paronich and Pula
Help, I am searching for information outside of the US. I am looking for Giovanni Pizzech's (born 1875) birth certificate, any family...His father was Jacob per the death certificate in the US. His family used the name Pizzeck here in the US. Giovanni Pizzech's wife was Marie or Marietta Giovanna ...
- 21 Jul 2014, 22:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Jacob Pizzech in Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1929
Re: Jacob Pizzech in Italy
Thank you for getting back to me. I had already messaged Alessio PIzzech on facebook and haven't heard anything yet.
- 14 Jul 2014, 18:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Jacob Pizzech in Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1929
Jacob Pizzech in Italy
Hello, I finally found the name of Giovanni Pizzech's father on his death certificate, Jacob Pizzech of Italy. Giovanni Pizzech was born in Austria-Hungary (what he wrote on his military records) June 20, 1875 and died in New Orleans, La. on Sept 14 1936. If you could help any with finding ...
- 01 Jul 2014, 15:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1912
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2578
Re: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1
Thank you so much for responding.
- 28 Jun 2014, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1912
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2578
Re: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1
Thank you again so much for the time and effort you have put into helping me. Bless you!
- 28 Jun 2014, 22:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1912
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2578
Re: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1
Thank you for your answer. Someone else told me that on the last pages he was included and did not die on board.
- 28 Jun 2014, 21:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1912
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2578
Re: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1
Thank you so much for your help. I do know he died young. Another family member just said in 1913. I will keep looking for that. Take care and again Thank you!
- 28 Jun 2014, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1912
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2578
Death onboard Ship Kaiser Franz Josef I arriving Dec 3 1912
Does anyone know what records there are about someone who dies on the ship enroute to the US? Tiberio Pizek is listed as leaving Trieste on the ship and there is no further mention of him. A relative said he died on the ship. Any information would be appreciated. He is part of the Pizzech or Pizzeck ...
- 25 Jun 2014, 22:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Pizzech from Pola
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2096
Re: Looking for information on Pizzech from Pola
Oh my!!! I did not have this one. I had looked for it and never found where father and son came over. Thank you so very much!!!!!!!
- 25 Jun 2014, 22:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Correction on Pizzech from Pola
- Replies: 0
- Views: 808
Correction on Pizzech from Pola
I have found that I did not carefully word what information I need. I apologize. I need to reword my post. I have researched everything in the US, I am now needing info from Italy regarding Giovanni (John) Pizzech and Marietta (Marie) Paronich Pizzech both listed as from Pola, Austria. After ...
- 25 Jun 2014, 21:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Pizzech from Pola
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2096
Re: Looking for information on Pizzech from Pola
Thank you so very much for getting back to me. I need to reword my post. I have researched everything in the US, I am now needing info from Italy regarding Giovanni (John) Pizzech and Marietta (Marie) Paronich Pizzech both listed as from Pola, Austria. After chatting with numerous family members in ...
- 25 Jun 2014, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Pizzech from Pola
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2096
Re: Looking for information on Pizzech from Pola
This is Giovanni. I have found much information in the states, I am now looking for information connecting him to Italy. I should have asked my question with better detail. Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have been through every search engine I have seen thus far and am on ancestery.com.
- 25 Jun 2014, 03:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Pizzech from Pola
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2096
Looking for information on Pizzech from Pola
We are doing family research and have been unable to find any records before Giovani (John) Pizzech was found on a census in the United States. We would like to find his family heritage and his wife's Maria Paronich Pizzech. email also at: bonnie@bonniepizzeck.com Thanks