Hello Loisp,
I also come from RI. The Vairanesi settled in Silver Lake,
Providence, RI.
Which surnames are you seeking?
Pietra is 100 miles north of Naples.
Michael
Search found 2 matches
- 27 Feb 2008, 01:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pietravairano
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6864
- 11 Jul 2006, 05:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Picozzi family ancestry
- Replies: 90
- Views: 73933
Re: Picozzi family ancestry
Hello David,
Somewhere back in time I have a female ancestor named Picozzo.
As time went on the name changed to Picozzi.
In la Chiesa di San Barolomeo Apostolo in Vairano Patenora, the baptism register's first entry for Picozzo says:
No. 14 06/21/1639
Giovanni Picozzo di Angelo and Giulia ...
Somewhere back in time I have a female ancestor named Picozzo.
As time went on the name changed to Picozzi.
In la Chiesa di San Barolomeo Apostolo in Vairano Patenora, the baptism register's first entry for Picozzo says:
No. 14 06/21/1639
Giovanni Picozzo di Angelo and Giulia ...