Search found 2 matches

by Sheri
20 Jul 2014, 10:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
Replies: 29
Views: 32372

Re: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale

I truly hope I can be helped. I've been reading the following information concerning surnames: VITALE, MONACO, CICUILLA and INZOLERA. I'm going to attempt to make a connection, however, I have a multitude of questions. Here is my family tree: I am the granddaughter of Alfio. His mother came to ...
by Sheri
20 Jul 2014, 10:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale?
Replies: 29
Views: 32372

Re: Need birth information of my Grandfather - Angelo Vitale

I truly hope I can be helped. I've been reading the following information concerning surnames: VITALE, MONACO, CICUILLA and INZOLERA. I'm going to attempt to make a connection, however, I have a multitude of questions. Here is my family tree: I am the granddaughter of Alfio. His mother came to ...