Search found 32 matches
- 08 Oct 2015, 15:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translate Death Vegliante 1869
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1617
Re: Translate Death Vegliante 1869
Thank you so very much for helping me with this.
- 08 Oct 2015, 11:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translate Death Vegliante 1869
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1617
Translate Death Vegliante 1869
This is my first death to attempt a translation, and would appreciate help to be sure I'm reading it correctly.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-21798-36270-45?cc=1920307&wc=M61R-9Z9:213368201
Image 21 Reg #27
The year 1869, the day 12 of February month in Padula in the Town Hall hour 9 ...
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-21798-36270-45?cc=1920307&wc=M61R-9Z9:213368201
Image 21 Reg #27
The year 1869, the day 12 of February month in Padula in the Town Hall hour 9 ...
- 04 Oct 2015, 15:40
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Churches in Padula ca 1840-50
- Replies: 2
- Views: 17469
Churches in Padula ca 1840-50
Is there a way to determine the church where a baptism took place?
I'm trying to translate from this site:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1940-493957-1-26?cc=1920307&wc=M61R-ZNL:213399101
What churches would have existed about that time? Would they also have records available, similar to ...
I'm trying to translate from this site:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1940-493957-1-26?cc=1920307&wc=M61R-ZNL:213399101
What churches would have existed about that time? Would they also have records available, similar to ...
- 28 Sep 2015, 23:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tepedino's in Padula
- Replies: 26
- Views: 17445
Re: Tepedino's in Padula
I am so grateful for your locating Antonio's birth record, and helping me in reading the Italian. I had totally missed the "deceased"...very significant. This is just wonderful. I keep looking now for those deaths. Thank you for your time.
- 26 Sep 2015, 18:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tepedino's in Padula
- Replies: 26
- Views: 17445
Re: Tepedino's in Padula
#720 E. New York Avenue (1915 NY Census) address is also the Tepedino family I'm searching. Vincenzo and Carmela brought their sons, Frank and Tony to US, but not sure of the date, probably around 1890. There are several Vincenzo Tepedinos and the records seem to give conflicting information. I was ...
- 28 Jul 2014, 17:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
Birth indexes
1866-124
1867-246
1868-356
1869-466
1870-544
1871-634
1872-722
1873-844
When you find more post them I will stick them in my book of indexes
Marty
1874 index #971
1875 No index [ #1114 certificate says anno1876;1115 blank]
1876 #1267
1877 NO INDEX [#1270 Register anno 1877 - #1409 ...
- 27 Jul 2014, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
Marriage of Orazio Fasano and Rosa Fasano (sister of Nicola)
INDEX#3
1892 Jan 21st in the town of Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi marriage of Orazio Fasano age 22 farmer born in Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi son of Giovanni Fasano and Gaetana Cardone married Rosa Fasano age 23 Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi ...
- 27 Jul 2014, 21:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,348692201
Birth Record: 1605 of 3033 - #235
Domenico Antonelli
Translate age and occupation of his father, Pasquali
I thought it might be 64 land owner?
Birth Record: 1605 of 3033 - #235
Domenico Antonelli
Translate age and occupation of his father, Pasquali
I thought it might be 64 land owner?
- 27 Jul 2014, 16:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
On Birth Records, are the Witness names significant --- would they be related to the family in some way, or just a neighbor or someone at the Record Office?
- 26 Jul 2014, 23:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
Correction:
1900 index = index 2519
1900 index = index 2519
- 26 Jul 2014, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
1901 index 2519
- 26 Jul 2014, 22:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
Some of these years erudite shared and some I added. I will continue to work on locating indexes as I think this would be so helpful to all researchers. I'm finally getting the hang of how to look although some of those 1900 years get very confusing! (I'll send you an example later)
Nati 1881-1906 ...
Nati 1881-1906 ...
- 26 Jul 2014, 22:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
Huge help! I do have some Births....let me organize them, and get back with you.
- 26 Jul 2014, 21:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
Do the Marriage and death records also have indexes?
I'm trying to start to work on them to see if I could find some. You've been so much help. When I start looking it really makes me appreciate all you've done!! It isn't easy!!
I'm trying to start to work on them to see if I could find some. You've been so much help. When I start looking it really makes me appreciate all you've done!! It isn't easy!!
- 26 Jul 2014, 16:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
- Replies: 49
- Views: 15262
Re: Fasano, Nichola and Anna Petito
Thank you so much for supplying me with this email, and the letter in Italian. Would they respond to me, and then tell me the cost of the actual marriage certificate?