Hi Tomi
Unfortunately, Maria Orlando was born in 1831 on Filicudi.
Thanks for looking, anyway.
Shayne
Search found 3 matches
- 01 Sep 2014, 09:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lipari/Salina birth/death/marriage records
- Replies: 14
- Views: 19581
- 12 Aug 2014, 09:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lipari surname interests
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3476
Re: Lipari surname interests
Hi Tomi
I am researching the Biviano surname from Lipari. Let me know who you're looking for and I may be able to help.
Shayne
I am researching the Biviano surname from Lipari. Let me know who you're looking for and I may be able to help.
Shayne
- 12 Aug 2014, 08:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lipari/Salina birth/death/marriage records
- Replies: 14
- Views: 19581
Re: Lipari/Salina birth/death/marriage records
Hi zona1
Would you happen to have a birth or death record for Angelo Biviano born in Leni 2 Jul 1872 and died in Leni 19 Jan 1936, or his marriage record for 24 October 1901 in Leni. Or maybe you have the birth record for Giuseppa Lopes, his wife, born in Leni 20 August 1878. Additionally, I wonder ...
Would you happen to have a birth or death record for Angelo Biviano born in Leni 2 Jul 1872 and died in Leni 19 Jan 1936, or his marriage record for 24 October 1901 in Leni. Or maybe you have the birth record for Giuseppa Lopes, his wife, born in Leni 20 August 1878. Additionally, I wonder ...