Search found 3 matches
- 25 Oct 2014, 05:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Great Grandmother Carmela Tropea Guadagnolo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4670
Re: Great Grandmother Carmela Tropea Guadagnolo
Thank you all for these great tips. I have seen a summary of her death certificate however to see detailed information like her parents names I will need to order it. I will do that as I can't find anything else. Thanks again... : )
- 24 Oct 2014, 03:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Great Grandmother Carmela Tropea Guadagnolo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4670
Re: Great Grandmother Carmela Tropea Guadagnolo
Thank you so much. I will try that.
- 22 Oct 2014, 01:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Great Grandmother Carmela Tropea Guadagnolo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4670
Great Grandmother Carmela Tropea Guadagnolo
I am hoping someone has information on my great grandmother Carmela Tropea. She was born in Sambiase, Calabria approximately Sept 16, 1881 and passed away in Stockton, Calfornia on April 22, 1947.
According to my records, she arrived in New York, United States on Jan 31, 1903 and moved to Chicago ...
According to my records, she arrived in New York, United States on Jan 31, 1903 and moved to Chicago ...