Search found 2 matches
- 11 Nov 2014, 12:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Natalini
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4508
Re: Natalini
I believe Her and my Grandfather Pio Scarpone where originally from Notaresco but before leaving Italy to come to Canada they lived in Teramo
- 11 Nov 2014, 12:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Natalini
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4508
Re: Natalini
Hello,
I'm not sure if your still active on this website or not since your post was back in 2007 but I may have some information for you.
It's probably a fluke but my grandmothers name is Filomena Scarpone from Teramo Italy. I too have been searching the internet for family members or information ...
I'm not sure if your still active on this website or not since your post was back in 2007 but I may have some information for you.
It's probably a fluke but my grandmothers name is Filomena Scarpone from Teramo Italy. I too have been searching the internet for family members or information ...