Search found 5 matches
- 26 Nov 2014, 14:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ANTONINA ROSSI od Ontario
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4434
Re: ANTONINA ROSSI od Ontario
Thank you Livio.
- 26 Nov 2014, 04:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ANTONINA ROSSI od Ontario
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4434
Re: ANTONINA ROSSI od Ontario
Yes you will need to confirm and those records are easily obtainable by writing the Stato Civile office of the Comune (town) in Italian and request integral copies (photocopies of the original acts).
BUT Italians are terribly prejudiced - make sure you spell right and get someone to help you with ...
BUT Italians are terribly prejudiced - make sure you spell right and get someone to help you with ...
- 23 Nov 2014, 01:14
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: DNA Testing
- Replies: 58
- Views: 115422
Re: DNA Testing
I am confused.
If I read correctly through the thread above the DNA testing of choice is 23andme, next is FamilyTreeDNA. IS THIS CORRECT.
My family doctor has suggested the National Geographic Genographic project kit.
Other than my son, there is no male relative to submit for detailed paternal ...
If I read correctly through the thread above the DNA testing of choice is 23andme, next is FamilyTreeDNA. IS THIS CORRECT.
My family doctor has suggested the National Geographic Genographic project kit.
Other than my son, there is no male relative to submit for detailed paternal ...
- 22 Nov 2014, 14:49
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: DNA Testing
- Replies: 58
- Views: 115422
Re: DNA Testing
This is an interesting thread/discussion.
As a newcomer to ancestry research for both my husband's and my heritage, I have been contemplating doing a DNA test through the Ancestry.com site.
My heritage is: polish/Ukrainian on the paternal side and Italian on the maternal side. I've reached a ...
As a newcomer to ancestry research for both my husband's and my heritage, I have been contemplating doing a DNA test through the Ancestry.com site.
My heritage is: polish/Ukrainian on the paternal side and Italian on the maternal side. I've reached a ...
- 22 Nov 2014, 05:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ANTONINA ROSSI od Ontario
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4434
Re: ANTONINA ROSSI and FRANCESCO IACHETTI of Hamilton, Ontar
Thank you to S Biasi for initiating this inquiry for me. Iam researching my Mother's family and all members of the generations to me are gone.
This is what I have: Antonina Rossi, born 1884 in San Vittoria, Le Marche, married Francesco Iachetti, born 1874 in Ascoli Pice no, Force. Antonina's ...
This is what I have: Antonina Rossi, born 1884 in San Vittoria, Le Marche, married Francesco Iachetti, born 1874 in Ascoli Pice no, Force. Antonina's ...