Search found 6 matches
- 14 May 2015, 04:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help getting a birth certificate
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11795
Re: Need help getting a birth certificate
thank you but I did finally receive a reply from them on April 4. They simply put an ink stamp on it that states they do not have a certificate for her. We are back to square one and my poor mother continues to work, unable to retire until I can find another solution. Thank you all for your help ...
- 21 Feb 2015, 15:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help getting a birth certificate
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11795
Re: Need help getting a birth certificate
Hello again. On December 2, 2014 I made the application for my moms birth certificate as instructed below. I mailed it with a tracking number and was able to see that it was delivered on December 29, 2014.
As of today, February 21, 2015, I have not heard anything from the application I sent. I had ...
As of today, February 21, 2015, I have not heard anything from the application I sent. I had ...
- 29 Nov 2014, 16:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help getting a birth certificate
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11795
Re: Need help getting a birth certificate
Wow, THANK YOU!! I wish I had done this sooner. You have given me so much information. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
- 29 Nov 2014, 06:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help getting a birth certificate
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11795
Re: Need help getting a birth certificate
Thank you I will send the application with both the comune di as Palermo and the provincia as Palermo...does that sound correct?
Also does anyone know what the address is for the Ufficio di Stato Civile. in Palermo?
I have tried googling it but all I get are websites for searching for genealogy.
Also does anyone know what the address is for the Ufficio di Stato Civile. in Palermo?
I have tried googling it but all I get are websites for searching for genealogy.
- 28 Nov 2014, 21:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help getting a birth certificate
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11795
Re: Need help getting a birth certificate
yes I knew that was what it said for my Grandmother, Lucia. I am just trying to find my mothers comune. It just says Palermo. I will just try that one and hope for the best.
- 28 Nov 2014, 18:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help getting a birth certificate
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11795
Need help getting a birth certificate
I am trying to determine where my mother, Gertrude was born for the purpose of obtaining her birth certificate. She came to the United States when she was just an infant with her mother, Lucia Kozel
They came on the ship SS Marine Perch and landed in New York, New York on May 21, 1948.
According ...
They came on the ship SS Marine Perch and landed in New York, New York on May 21, 1948.
According ...