Search found 5 matches

by hvollmer
02 Dec 2014, 17:37
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Prizzi Church Record Translation
Replies: 4
Views: 1382

Re: Prizzi Church Record Translation

Thank you! I thought I posted the link to the actual record, thanks for finding it for me! So would there be a reason for the brides grandfather to be listed?
by hvollmer
01 Dec 2014, 22:40
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Prizzi Church Record Translation
Replies: 4
Views: 1382

Prizzi Church Record Translation

Could someone please translate the entire record of Salvatore Salerno and Thomasina Musca's marriage. It starts on the bottom left and goes across to the top right. It's a lot different than the Corleone records so it's hard for me to read. I'd especially like dates and names of parents, and any ...
by hvollmer
01 Dec 2014, 22:20
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Corleone Church Record Translation - Cusimano
Replies: 6
Views: 2879

Re: Corleone Church Record Translation - Cusimano

Wow, no wonder, I have been searching for the bride's parents in Corleone to no avail! Good thing I read this! (Hey Joe, this is your 4th cousin Harmony hehe I joined here finally!)
by hvollmer
01 Dec 2014, 22:12
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Corleone Church Record Translation Please :)
Replies: 4
Views: 1283

Corleone Church Record Translation Please :)

The record on the top left for the marriage of Sylvester Trombatore. I would like to know the names of his parents but also his bride and her parents and any pertinent information. Thanks!

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11610-2520-3?cc=2046915&wc=MG3H-N38:351041801,351041802,351333501