Search found 3 matches

by jpetruzzi
06 Dec 2014, 00:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Raffaele Petruzzi and Filomena (Sullo) Petruzzi
Replies: 3
Views: 2243

Re: Raffaele Petruzzi and Filomena (Sullo) Petruzzi

Thanks for your input Marty! :) I am just going by the WW1 draft card and passanger récords it states Castelvetere, Naples, Italy so I wasn't sure if there was a Castelvetere in the province of Naples... But this was also in the late 1800's early 1900's so I also wasn't sure because of the ...
by jpetruzzi
04 Dec 2014, 21:42
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Castelvetere, Naples, Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 1356

Castelvetere, Naples, Italy

Hello! I am looking for a town called Castelvetere, Naples, Italy.... Is this Castelvetere Di Calore, Castelvetere Sul Calore, Castelvetere val Fortore, Caulonia, RC, Italy? My ancestors left Italy from the Port of Naples from 1896-1913. I am trying to find the correct town so I can try to obtain ...
by jpetruzzi
04 Dec 2014, 21:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Raffaele Petruzzi and Filomena (Sullo) Petruzzi
Replies: 3
Views: 2243

Raffaele Petruzzi and Filomena (Sullo) Petruzzi

Hello! I am looking for information on the Petruzzi surname? Does anyone have any information? I am trying to locate my great grandparents Raffaele Petruzzi and Filomena (Sullo) Petruzzi? I was wondering if anyone had these two in their family tree and was also trying to track them down. I believe I ...