Search found 2 matches
- 18 Dec 2014, 18:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Just Starting
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7821
Re: Just Starting
Hi John, this information is amazing! Thank you so very much for sharing! I am actually trying to research the Pinto line, so may I ask how did you find the information you shared? I am trying to locate documents, history, etc. This is coming together as a gift for my Dad 
- 18 Dec 2014, 02:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Just Starting
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7821
Just Starting
First, ancestry.com is NOT as easy as they show it on TV. But I am here now and I am gonna get some more details I know it. I am researching Pinto, my last name, and wondering how to get any information. Here is what I can confirm, my great grand father's details
Francesco Pinto - Birth 3 May 1870 ...
Francesco Pinto - Birth 3 May 1870 ...