There's a great site (and there are no charges to create an account -- or to request pictures of headstones)
It's called Find-A-Grave (Findagrave.com)
Indeed that child is buried in Calvary Cemetery in Woodside, Queens, NY.
There is also a memorial for him created on the Find-A-Grave Website ...
Search found 7 matches
- 03 Apr 2015, 03:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calvary Cemetery in NYC
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2632
- 26 Mar 2015, 05:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Montagnino
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2751
Re: Giovanna Montagnino
I found this information on Family Search:
Name: Caterina Loria
Event Type: Death
Event Date: 19 Apr 1917
Event Place: Manhattan, New York, New York, United States
Residence Place: 228 E. 73 St.
Gender: Female
Age: 1
Marital Status: Single
Race: White
Occupation: 228 E. 73 St.
Birth Date: 08 Sep ...
Name: Caterina Loria
Event Type: Death
Event Date: 19 Apr 1917
Event Place: Manhattan, New York, New York, United States
Residence Place: 228 E. 73 St.
Gender: Female
Age: 1
Marital Status: Single
Race: White
Occupation: 228 E. 73 St.
Birth Date: 08 Sep ...
- 26 Mar 2015, 04:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Montagnino
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2751
Re: Giovanna Montagnino
Robin,
Thank you for the information about Salvatore:
Being that I don't know much about Salvatore (Who he married, if anybody? Perhaps he died without even ever marrying etc. There's lots of possibilities with him).
However, as for Giovanna,
I found this using Familysearch.org.. Turns out ...
Thank you for the information about Salvatore:
Being that I don't know much about Salvatore (Who he married, if anybody? Perhaps he died without even ever marrying etc. There's lots of possibilities with him).
However, as for Giovanna,
I found this using Familysearch.org.. Turns out ...
- 26 Mar 2015, 02:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Montagnino
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2751
Re: Giovanna Montagnino
Robin,
Thanks so much for realizing that about Stefano.. I don't recognize that last name at all (I've actually never come across that last name "Dillisciandra" ever in my research). I did see that Antonio Galioto list his cousin as Salvatore Montagnino and that name next to Giovanna is unreadable ...
Thanks so much for realizing that about Stefano.. I don't recognize that last name at all (I've actually never come across that last name "Dillisciandra" ever in my research). I did see that Antonio Galioto list his cousin as Salvatore Montagnino and that name next to Giovanna is unreadable ...
- 26 Mar 2015, 00:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Montagnino
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2751
Giovanna Montagnino
I hope that with little information being known about this person.. (a possible cousin of mine)
Someone could help me locate the exact location for her and her family members in my family tree.
Giovanna Montagnino is believed to be a cousin of my relative Antonino Galioto.
Giovanna Montagnino was ...
Someone could help me locate the exact location for her and her family members in my family tree.
Giovanna Montagnino is believed to be a cousin of my relative Antonino Galioto.
Giovanna Montagnino was ...
- 19 Dec 2014, 08:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Natale Palazzolo & Siblings.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3468
Re: Natale Palazzolo & Siblings.
Thank You Marty for doing your research and replying quickly.
I didn't know could search the image collections on Family Search.
It's organized by event church, and then year right?
Do I have that correctly?
Thanks again for discovering this out for me.
Next I'll try to look for ...
I didn't know could search the image collections on Family Search.
It's organized by event church, and then year right?
Do I have that correctly?
Thanks again for discovering this out for me.
Next I'll try to look for ...
- 18 Dec 2014, 02:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Natale Palazzolo & Siblings.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3468
Natale Palazzolo & Siblings.
To whoever can help me:
My grandparents are Natale Palazzolo & Josephine Palazzolo. (Her maiden name was Palazzolo too).
Natale was born on September 8th, 1902. He died in 1968
Josephine was born on January 18th, 1903. She died in 1983.
It is believed that Natale Palazzolo & Josephine Palazzolo ...
My grandparents are Natale Palazzolo & Josephine Palazzolo. (Her maiden name was Palazzolo too).
Natale was born on September 8th, 1902. He died in 1968
Josephine was born on January 18th, 1903. She died in 1983.
It is believed that Natale Palazzolo & Josephine Palazzolo ...