Search found 3 matches

by reneeseitz
20 Apr 2003, 22:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Magavero family in Leroy, NY
Replies: 17
Views: 13538

Magavero family in NY

Hi all. After following through on Peters suggestion, I was able to find some Magaveros in Italy. I am working on the US Magaveros as well.

I was able to aquire more information regarding this side of my family, maybe it will ring a bell with some of the members.

On my Great Grandmother Josephines ...
by reneeseitz
18 Apr 2003, 07:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Magavero family in Leroy, NY
Replies: 17
Views: 13538

Magavero family in Leroy, NY

Hello. In response, my objectives are to find relatives on my great grandmothers side of the family. While I have some birth and death dates, ss index references, and scraps of information...the connection I'm looking for is someone that might find these names familiar and realize we are related. I ...
by reneeseitz
17 Apr 2003, 13:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Magavero family in Leroy, NY
Replies: 17
Views: 13538

Magavero family in Leroy, NY

Hi, I'm very new to this, and having a hard time connecting anyone to the Magavero side of my family (my great grandmother Josephine) Her family ended up in Leroy, NY, and then branched out from there. (She lived in Seneca Falls NY, and married my great grandfather Carmello Calabro) If anyone has a ...