Search found 11 matches
- 30 Jan 2015, 17:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Two towns with the name of Valdottavo?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2862
- 28 Jan 2015, 17:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Two towns with the name of Valdottavo?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2862
Re: Two towns with the name of Valdottavo?
Marty,
I have a question concerning #225 - birth record for Fortunata Maffei. As I understand it to read, it says that her father, Sam Maffei, is the son of Giovanni Battista who is the son of Luigi Maffei. Is "Battista" the middle name of Giovanni or is Giovanni the step son of Luigi?
Thank you ...
I have a question concerning #225 - birth record for Fortunata Maffei. As I understand it to read, it says that her father, Sam Maffei, is the son of Giovanni Battista who is the son of Luigi Maffei. Is "Battista" the middle name of Giovanni or is Giovanni the step son of Luigi?
Thank you ...
- 22 Jan 2015, 19:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nicolo Virga and siblings all from Vicari
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1345
Nicolo Virga and siblings all from Vicari
Hello,
Looking for any information on my grandfather, Nicolo Virga. He was born in Vicari on 4 Oct 1896.
My great aunt Santina (Suzanna) Virga, born in Vicari on 2 Jul 1889.
My great uncle Charles Salvatore Virga, born in Vicari on 24 April 1892.
My great aunt Gioavanina Virga, born in Vicari on ...
Looking for any information on my grandfather, Nicolo Virga. He was born in Vicari on 4 Oct 1896.
My great aunt Santina (Suzanna) Virga, born in Vicari on 2 Jul 1889.
My great uncle Charles Salvatore Virga, born in Vicari on 24 April 1892.
My great aunt Gioavanina Virga, born in Vicari on ...
- 22 Jan 2015, 19:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Two towns with the name of Valdottavo?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2862
Two towns with the name of Valdottavo?
Hello,
My grandmother's family immigrated from the town of Valdottavo, Italy. I had always heard from family members that it was located near Naples. And with their travels, they always departed/arrived from Naples.
Recently, I found out that it was actually in northern Italy. I tried to Google ...
My grandmother's family immigrated from the town of Valdottavo, Italy. I had always heard from family members that it was located near Naples. And with their travels, they always departed/arrived from Naples.
Recently, I found out that it was actually in northern Italy. I tried to Google ...
- 15 Jan 2015, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pietro Virga from Vicari
- Replies: 1
- Views: 796
Pietro Virga from Vicari
Hello,
I am looking for information on Pietro Virga, born 1856, of Vicari. He married Giovannina Corriere and they had 4 children. All immigrated to the US in early 1900s. Thank you.
I am looking for information on Pietro Virga, born 1856, of Vicari. He married Giovannina Corriere and they had 4 children. All immigrated to the US in early 1900s. Thank you.
- 14 Jan 2015, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrieri family from Vicari
- Replies: 1
- Views: 931
Corrieri family from Vicari
Hello,
I am looking for information on the family of Giovannina Giuseppa Corriere. She was born in Vicari on 1 Aug 1873. Her death certificate has her father listed as Nicolo Corriere but no information on her mother. She had a sister named Anna and an uncle named Giuseppe. She married a Pietro ...
I am looking for information on the family of Giovannina Giuseppa Corriere. She was born in Vicari on 1 Aug 1873. Her death certificate has her father listed as Nicolo Corriere but no information on her mother. She had a sister named Anna and an uncle named Giuseppe. She married a Pietro ...
- 13 Jan 2015, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carimi family from Vicari, Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 987
Carimi family from Vicari, Sicily
Hello,
I am trying to find out more information on the family of Salvatore Carimi. He was born 23 April 1863 in Vicari, Sicily. On his death certificate, his father's name is listed as S. Carimi and his mother's name is listed as Carolina Vescarti. Salvatore immigrated to the United States in the ...
I am trying to find out more information on the family of Salvatore Carimi. He was born 23 April 1863 in Vicari, Sicily. On his death certificate, his father's name is listed as S. Carimi and his mother's name is listed as Carolina Vescarti. Salvatore immigrated to the United States in the ...
- 13 Jan 2015, 20:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo Pacini & family from Valdottavo (Campania) Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3155
Re: Lorenzo Pacini & family from Valdottavo (Campania) Italy
Mr. DAleo
Thank you for this information. It is much appreciated. I will try and research this further.
Thank you for this information. It is much appreciated. I will try and research this further.
- 13 Jan 2015, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo Pacini & family from Valdottavo (Campania) Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3155
Re: Lorenzo Pacini & family from Valdottavo (Campania) Italy
Thank you for the information. I will make a note of this.
- 13 Jan 2015, 18:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo Pacini & family from Valdottavo (Campania) Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3155
Lorenzo Pacini & family from Valdottavo (Campania) Italy
Hello,
Searching for family information on Lorenzo Pacini of Valdottavo (Campania). I was always told that it was near Lucca and Naples in Campania Province. Don't know much on his family. Lorenzo was born 31 Jan 1865 and I read in his obit, that he served in the Italian Army. His father's name was ...
Searching for family information on Lorenzo Pacini of Valdottavo (Campania). I was always told that it was near Lucca and Naples in Campania Province. Don't know much on his family. Lorenzo was born 31 Jan 1865 and I read in his obit, that he served in the Italian Army. His father's name was ...
- 12 Jan 2015, 22:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrieri family from Vicari
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1469
Corrieri family from Vicari
Hello,
Looking for family information on my great grandmother Giovannina Giuseppa Corriere. She was born in Vicari on 1 August 1873. Her father's name was Nicolo - do not know anything about her mother. She had a sister named Anna and an uncle name Giuseppi. She married Pietro Salvatore Virga and ...
Looking for family information on my great grandmother Giovannina Giuseppa Corriere. She was born in Vicari on 1 August 1873. Her father's name was Nicolo - do not know anything about her mother. She had a sister named Anna and an uncle name Giuseppi. She married Pietro Salvatore Virga and ...