Hi jennabet and jmb44 thank you so much for your replies and information. Very useful!
I'm on a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa here, which is a working visa, so I'm hoping that meets the UK requirements for applying.
If not, do you happen to know if I can apply for citizenship actually in Italy? Or ...
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Jan 2015, 01:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: gathering italian birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2269
- 13 Jan 2015, 23:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: gathering italian birth and marriage certificates
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2269
gathering italian birth and marriage certificates
Hello,
I'm an Australian of Italian descent currently living in the UK and am trying to work out the fastest and most efficient way of obtaining my grandparents' birth certificates and marriage certificate from Stilo, Reggio Calabria.
I want to apply for Italian citizenship myself but am finding ...
I'm an Australian of Italian descent currently living in the UK and am trying to work out the fastest and most efficient way of obtaining my grandparents' birth certificates and marriage certificate from Stilo, Reggio Calabria.
I want to apply for Italian citizenship myself but am finding ...