Search found 4 matches

by lap
23 Apr 2003, 20:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petti family in Montecilfone
Replies: 10
Views: 13853

Petti family in Montecilfone

Many thanks to you both, Peter and Joe, for the information and quick replies. When enclosing a self addressed envelope should I put stamps on it? I would guess whatever the post office here charges to send letter to individual, but shouldn't it be more when requesting several documents?
Lois
by lap
23 Apr 2003, 02:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petti family in Montecilfone
Replies: 10
Views: 13853

Petti family in Montecilfone

Thank you again for your help and patience. Using the information you gave above, would the envelope addressed to Montecilfone look like this?

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di Montecilfone
Provincia Campobasso
Molise, Italy 86032
by lap
22 Apr 2003, 22:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petti family in Montecilfone
Replies: 10
Views: 13853

Petti family in Montecilfone

Thank you, so much, for your help. Will I need a zip code for Italy and should I put stamps on the return, self addressed envelope? Unfortunately my search turned up no Petti listed in Montecilfone but I did copy the ones in nearby towns. After deciding what my letter of inquiry will say how do I ...
by lap
20 Apr 2003, 20:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petti family in Montecilfone
Replies: 10
Views: 13853

Petti family in Montecilfone

I am researching my husband's family. Have located his father, John Peter Petti b. 29 June 1897 d. 29 March 1955, on the Ellis Island site listed as Giovanni Petti age 24 arrived NY on ship Europa 14 Oct 1921. He was a citizen of & last resided in Montecilfone (have located in Campobasso, Molise ...