Hello,
I am looking for the children of Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare born 10 Jun 1886 in Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy and his wife, Ines Dalla Vecchia, born 02 Dec 1892 born in Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy. They were probably married in Sant' Ulderico di ...
Search found 4 matches
- 12 Apr 2015, 20:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1121
- 16 Feb 2015, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dalle Nogares in Australia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1167
Dalle Nogares in Australia
Hi,
This forum members have been very helpful. I appreciate all the information
How do I go about finding descendants of Dalle Nogares from Italy that went to Australia?
The ones I am looking for descendants are as follows:
Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare born 10 Jun 1886 in Schio, Italy and died ...
This forum members have been very helpful. I appreciate all the information
How do I go about finding descendants of Dalle Nogares from Italy that went to Australia?
The ones I am looking for descendants are as follows:
Francesco Modesto Dalle Nogare born 10 Jun 1886 in Schio, Italy and died ...
- 15 Feb 2015, 00:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giovanni Veronese family of Schio, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1643
Giovanni Veronese family of Schio, Italy
Hi,
I am looking for birth, death,and marriage information for Giovanni Veronese and his wife, Teresa Faccin, both born in the area of Schio, Italy.
I know they had a daughter, Rosa Veronese Dalle Nogare born May 29, 1865. She died July 7, 1943 in the area of Schio, Italy. Giovanni and Teresa may ...
I am looking for birth, death,and marriage information for Giovanni Veronese and his wife, Teresa Faccin, both born in the area of Schio, Italy.
I know they had a daughter, Rosa Veronese Dalle Nogare born May 29, 1865. She died July 7, 1943 in the area of Schio, Italy. Giovanni and Teresa may ...
- 10 Feb 2015, 20:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco Dalle Nogare and Catterina Unknown
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1478
Francesco Dalle Nogare and Catterina Unknown
I am looking for information on Francesco DalleNogare and his wife, Catterina unknown.
probably from Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy (Schio, Italy).
This is what I know. Francesco and Catterina Dalle Nogare had a son, Antonio Dalle Nogare, born 25 Jan 1862 Sant' Ulderico di Tretto ...
probably from Sant' Ulderico di Tretto, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy (Schio, Italy).
This is what I know. Francesco and Catterina Dalle Nogare had a son, Antonio Dalle Nogare, born 25 Jan 1862 Sant' Ulderico di Tretto ...