Search found 4 matches
- 20 Feb 2015, 05:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lastname Lupi
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7975
Re: Lastname Lupi
I am lupi they originated from Tuscany and have several royal lines renound family through centuries , interested to know which branch you are from. email opendoorannina71@hotmail.co.uk
- 19 Feb 2015, 23:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Andreoni from Vorno, Capannori
- Replies: 55
- Views: 32669
Re: Andreoni from Vorno, Capannori
we also have connections to simonini and simoncini , there are a few fabbri through marriage and few other surnames but all history is in and around Toscana. Any feedback welcome. opendoorannina71@hotmail.co.uk
- 19 Feb 2015, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Andreoni from Vorno, Capannori
- Replies: 55
- Views: 32669
Re: Andreoni from Vorno, Capannori
Hello mjclayton1 :-) Welcome to the forum.
Could you repost your links? The one you indicate is an Ellis Island manifest comes up as a 1920 Census
The 1893 doucment does not come up at all.
Once I have looked at the records, I can begin to look at the genealogical information you have posted ...
Could you repost your links? The one you indicate is an Ellis Island manifest comes up as a 1920 Census
The 1893 doucment does not come up at all.
Once I have looked at the records, I can begin to look at the genealogical information you have posted ...
- 19 Feb 2015, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Puccetti , Fabbri family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2819
Re: Puccetti , Fabbri family
Looking for anyone whose family are from Gallicano , Lucca , province Tuscany.
Our grandfather came to the United States in the late 1890's ,
Family name Puccetti married to Fabbri family.
Thank you.
Dan p
I have strong ties and information to puccetti and fabbbri both gallicano and bagni di ...
Our grandfather came to the United States in the late 1890's ,
Family name Puccetti married to Fabbri family.
Thank you.
Dan p
I have strong ties and information to puccetti and fabbbri both gallicano and bagni di ...