Hi Peter
I believe my mothers maiden surname of Basiliotti, was spelt Basiliotti, as that is the spelling on my birth certificate.
I will do a lot more research now, and write to the address you have given more for her birth certificate. And hopefully from there I should be able to find out more ...
Search found 5 matches
- 26 Apr 2003, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BASILIOTTI surname around Bologna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10558
- 25 Apr 2003, 21:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BASILIOTTI surname around Bologna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10558
BASILIOTTI surname around Bologna
Thank you for your reply and information. I will do that now.
Rose Johnston
Rose Johnston
- 25 Apr 2003, 20:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BASILIOTTI surname around Bologna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10558
Peter NYC
No, I do not speak or read/write Italian. I am trying at this end to find out information about my mothers place of birth, I know that she grew up in Bologna had a brother named sergio who lived in Bologna, he was a prison warden in a womens prison in Bologna. He died back in the 1970's as far as I ...
- 25 Apr 2003, 07:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BASILIOTTI surname around Bologna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10558
To Peter NYC
Thank you for trying for me, I will go to the website you gave me and see what I can find. Thank you again. I just thought on the off chance that someone out their may know the name. As I had a feeling it is not a common name anywhere.
Rose Johnston (Bassiliotti)
Rose Johnston (Bassiliotti)
- 25 Apr 2003, 03:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BASILIOTTI surname around Bologna
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10558
BASILIOTTI surname around Bologna
My mother came to New Zealand around 1946 as a war bride where she married my father around 1946 - 47, his name was Noel Johnston. My mothers maiden name was Maria Pia Basiliotti and was born about 1926 she died in New Zealand in 1968. She also had a brother called Sergio Basiliotti. Her Fathers ...