Search found 4 matches

by crazycatlady22
28 Feb 2015, 07:12
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Visiting rome
Replies: 26
Views: 16779

Re: Visiting rome

I absolutely loved Rome. In fact, of all the cities that I have visited, Rome is the only one that I would love to go back to. I should have thrown some coins in the fountain, but money was too tight at the time to throw it away. I am talking about 1977. The local people were very friendly despite ...
by crazycatlady22
28 Feb 2015, 06:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph Christopher Columbus - Australia
Replies: 3
Views: 1646

Re: Joseph Christopher Columbus - Australia

I have searched Ancestry, Findmypast, familysearch, National Archives Australia, National Library Australia, National Archives Queensland, National Library Queensland. Tried different varieties of spelling the name. The only records that I have been able to get so far are his marriage certificate ...
by crazycatlady22
28 Feb 2015, 05:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph Christopher Columbus - Australia
Replies: 3
Views: 1646

Re: Joseph Christopher Columbus - Australia

I know that this is going to sound like a stupid question, but, where do I look for Italian Records?
by crazycatlady22
28 Feb 2015, 04:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Joseph Christopher Columbus - Australia
Replies: 3
Views: 1646

Joseph Christopher Columbus - Australia

Hello, I just joined the site. I hope that someone can help me. I am doing some research for my Brother-in-law. His great grandfather was Joseph Christopher Columbus. I have a copy of his marriage certificate and his death certificate and on both Joseph has said that the name of his mother is ...