Thanks but nothing there either.
I’m specifically searching for Esperia, Roccasecca, Pico, Castrocielo and Pignataro Interamma
Search found 444 matches
- 18 Sep 2026, 14:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comuni di Frosinone
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1793
- 17 Sep 2026, 20:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comuni di Frosinone
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1793
Re: Comuni di Frosinone
I did try the archives but found nothing
- 15 Sep 2026, 12:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comuni di Frosinone
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1793
Comuni di Frosinone
On antenati, it shows that the digitization of records is complete under stato civile.
Yet it is missing many comuni.
Anyone have an idea why this is?
It just happens to be the ones that I always want to research
Yet it is missing many comuni.
Anyone have an idea why this is?
It just happens to be the ones that I always want to research
- 06 Mar 2026, 16:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage of Andrea Ruggeri
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2196
Re: Marriage of Andrea Ruggeri
Thanks for all the help!
- 05 Mar 2026, 21:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage of Andrea Ruggeri
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2196
Marriage of Andrea Ruggeri
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... 86/Ly89dRK
This is the link but it only loads halfway then stops.
Could anyone find the relative information in this?
This is the link but it only loads halfway then stops.
Could anyone find the relative information in this?
- 16 Feb 2026, 16:42
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogy software
- Replies: 0
- Views: 44010
Genealogy software
Hi everyone,
I’m seeking any recommendations for genealogy apps for iPad.
I had been using FTM by MacKiev for several years and I over the past five, it was the only reason to keep my macbook.
Well, the macbook died. And since I really don’t need a laptop anymore, is there anything similar for an ...
I’m seeking any recommendations for genealogy apps for iPad.
I had been using FTM by MacKiev for several years and I over the past five, it was the only reason to keep my macbook.
Well, the macbook died. And since I really don’t need a laptop anymore, is there anything similar for an ...
- 28 Nov 2025, 18:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antenati
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6068
Re: Antenati
I’m using that method now.
The other method was easy to save the record locally and it was a great way to link the record using the exact ip address
The other method was easy to save the record locally and it was a great way to link the record using the exact ip address
- 28 Nov 2025, 11:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antenati
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6068
Antenati
I had been using a method to download records from Antenati.
But it seems that that method is not functional any more.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua16393255/wWqjMzj
This is the record that I would like.
And I had been using this
https://iiif-antenati.san.beniculturali.it ...
But it seems that that method is not functional any more.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua16393255/wWqjMzj
This is the record that I would like.
And I had been using this
https://iiif-antenati.san.beniculturali.it ...
- 22 Oct 2025, 14:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Santa Baiocchi’s town of residence
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3821
Re: Santa Baiocchi’s town of residence
It must be Scandarello. At one time there must have been a frazione named Scandarello.
But the North Pole is just as acceptable
But the North Pole is just as acceptable
- 22 Oct 2025, 14:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Santa Baiocchi’s town of residence
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3821
- 20 Oct 2025, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Pignataro family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8146
Re: Searching Pignataro family
Giovanni Pignataro and Filomena Chippetta’s marriage record
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... 41/La12ZzW
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... 41/La12ZzW
- 20 Oct 2025, 17:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Pignataro family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8146
Re: Searching Pignataro family
Oreste Luciano Pignataro’s birth record
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... 28/w9axxY9
12 of December 1908 in Rovito, Cosenza
Father is Giovanni Pignataro born circa 1876
Mother is Filomena Maria Rosaria Chiappetta
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... 28/w9axxY9
12 of December 1908 in Rovito, Cosenza
Father is Giovanni Pignataro born circa 1876
Mother is Filomena Maria Rosaria Chiappetta
- 02 Oct 2025, 18:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Rocca Nardone marriage annotation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5820
Re: Rocca Nardone marriage annotation
Thanks,
I couldn’t read that for the life of me
I couldn’t read that for the life of me
- 02 Oct 2025, 15:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Rocca Nardone marriage annotation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5820
Rocca Nardone marriage annotation
May I have a hand with the marriage details of Rocca?
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... 15/5xPQNE3
Right side of page
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... 15/5xPQNE3
Right side of page
- 24 Sep 2025, 16:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Andrea Iannella birth record 1850
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5793