Hi,
I am researching a chap nicknamed Guinea Pig Jack whose real name was Dominic Conio, and according to an interview he gave to the Bath Chronicle in the late 1880s, was born in Chiavari, in the province of Genoa, around 1831. My great grandfather was also called Dominic Conio, although he ...
Search found 4 matches
- 24 Mar 2015, 13:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DOMINICK PODESTA from GENOA born 1840
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11228
- 21 Mar 2015, 14:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DOMINICK PODESTA from GENOA born 1840
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11228
DOMINICK PODESTA from GENOA born 1840
Hi,
Yes Dominic Podesta was married to Rosina Annoni's sister, Angelina. They married on 13th October 1869 in the Italian church on Back Hill, Holborn. Dominic's father was called Angelo. They had at least two children together, Theresa, born 1871 and Angelina, born 1872. Angelina died in 1874 in ...
Yes Dominic Podesta was married to Rosina Annoni's sister, Angelina. They married on 13th October 1869 in the Italian church on Back Hill, Holborn. Dominic's father was called Angelo. They had at least two children together, Theresa, born 1871 and Angelina, born 1872. Angelina died in 1874 in ...
- 19 Mar 2015, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find my greatgrandfather in Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5859
Find my greatgrandfather in Italy
Hi,
I am connected to a family called Montedonico that I know married into the Tiscornia family. John Montedonico is living at 84 Avon Street, Bath on the 1861 census. However he appears on the 1869 Argentinian Census and it stated that he originated from Chiavari in Genoa. Considering your Esteban ...
I am connected to a family called Montedonico that I know married into the Tiscornia family. John Montedonico is living at 84 Avon Street, Bath on the 1861 census. However he appears on the 1869 Argentinian Census and it stated that he originated from Chiavari in Genoa. Considering your Esteban ...
- 19 Mar 2015, 18:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DOMINICK PODESTA from GENOA born 1840
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11228
Re: DOMINICK PODESTA from GENOA born 1840
Hi Everybody,
I am related to a number of Italian families, the main ones being Conio, Tiscornia, Podesta and Montedonico and they all seem to originate from Chiavari in Genoa. The ones in the South of England resided in Portsmouth, Southampton, Bath, Bristol and London. I recognized several names ...
I am related to a number of Italian families, the main ones being Conio, Tiscornia, Podesta and Montedonico and they all seem to originate from Chiavari in Genoa. The ones in the South of England resided in Portsmouth, Southampton, Bath, Bristol and London. I recognized several names ...